NEWS: iPhone 7 has space for 3.5mm jack after all
With the introduction of the iPhone 7, Apple removed the beloved 3.5mm Phone Jack, claiming it was "because that space is at a premium" (source). Turns out there is actually enough space... Read more Scotty added a 3.5mm jack in an iPhone 7. He drilled a hole in the case and added electronics inside.
Welcome to the 3.5mm Phone Jack FanClub!
Why the 3.5mm Phone Jack?
- Plug & play!
- Easy to use!
- Compatible with most popular hardware!
- Works with any musical style!
- Revolutionary round design: never worry about inserting upside-down!
- Make the 3.5mm Phone Jack widespread ✓ This is of course our own achievement since 1970 or something, long before we were born.
- Make the lightbeams in our logo rotate!! ✓
- More separate pages x
- Sound/music x
- Have an official Unicode symbol for the 3.5mm Phone Jack x
moarless please... goals x
- 2016-12-29: Two hardworking popular kids founded the 3.5mm Phone Jack FanClub on NeoCities
- 2016-12-30: After a lot of frustration, blood and tears, we have an animated logo.
- 2016-12-31: We have a 88x31 button now! Feel free to copy.
- 2017-01-07: The lightbeams in our logo now have the shape of a 3.5mm Phone Jack.
This is the official website of the 3.5mm Phone Jack FanClub.